May 2006 - Our Cruise
Monday, May 22, 2006
The view of Cozumel from our ship. Isn't that awesome! Because of the hurricane's last year, most of the piers (docks) in Cozumel were wiped out, so we had to have tender boats (taxi boats) come out to our ship and tender us to land.
posted by Renae Burt @
8:10 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Ryan and I right after we got off the tender boat.
For our shore excursion in Cozumel we rode this tr...
A view of our ship from our tour boat
I almost got eaten up by a shark!!!!
Okay...this isn't really good of me...but I wanted...
Views of Cozumel, Playa Mia Beach
Just like a postcard...huh??!!!!
Our last towel friend of the week.....isn't it cut...
The last night.....right before dinner we watched ...
:)
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home