May 2006 - Our Cruise
Monday, May 22, 2006
Montego Bay, Jamaica. Our first port of call. Hot Hot Hot (and not the song) is what we were thinking. We did a little shopping right after we got off the boat, then we met up with our excursion people to go snorkeling!!
posted by Renae Burt @
8:34 PM
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
Previous Posts
Our catamaran. (After we got going, they put up th...
Ryan and I right after we got on the catamaran (bo...
After snorkeling, a tour took us to Jimmy Buffet's...
Trampolines in the ocean (for Marg. guests only)
The end of the slide.
Views of Montego Bay, Jamaica
Ryan and I on the catamuran (sp?) sail boat
Jamaica Mon.....what a beautiful place.
See what this is?
Ryan and I hanging out in the lounge...just watchi...
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home